Sunday, August 30, 2009

VolvoTunes

I found a CD on the sidewalk last week:

















I spent time Googling lyrics for the tracks I wasn't sure of names for and came up with the following playlist

VolvoTunes
 1. I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) (longer version edit) – Meat Loaf
2. A Fond Farewell – Elliot Smith
3. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
4. Don't Stop Believing – Journey
5. Wherever You Will Go – The Calling (Love Actually soundtrack)
6. Wishing You Were Here – Pink Floyd
7. Tiny Dancer – Elton John
8. Where Did it Go? – Unknown Artist
9. Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
10. Let it Be – The Beatles
11. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
12. Snow (Hey Oh) – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
13. California – Phanton Planet (OC soundtrack)
14. Bat Out of Hell – Meat Loaf
15. Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley

My prediction? High school sing-along-while-driving-around-in-your-mom's-car mix. Listened on the way home from Princeton yesterday afternoon and totally rocked out to every track, especially the last one (it also gets cut off before the end).

If you're wondering about Track 8 by Unknown Artist, that's because it's previously unreleased. I'm assuming a some recording from one of the kids' bands. Record labels and other interested parties: please contact me and I'll send you the recording for review. It's killer and will be huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment